When presenting, Katie consistently scores between a 4.2 and 5.0 (on a five point scale) in areas including knowledge, presentation, relevance and material.
The following are a few of the many positive comments she has received in speaker feedback forms:
- “This session was inspirational as well as informational to attend. Katie is clearly a seasoned professional and her insights were intriguing and engaging. A great professional to learn from.”
- Your presentation was the absolute BEST part of the entire conference. Well done! I took more notes on your part than anything else. Plus, my managing partner (sitting beside me) was blown away at the detail.
- “I attended the session that you presented and it really made an impact on my way of thinking! You did a great job, and now I am fired up to try to put some of the ideas into place.”
- “This was one of the best, richest sessions of the conference. Great prep, exactly the right pace. Came back with a lot of ideas.”
- “Katie inspired me to make data utilization my top priority this summer! Great job.”
- I plan on implementing “everything Katie Tolin said. 🙂 Focus on activities that drive top line growth and be more involved in product innovation at your firm.”
- “Katie’s session was so relevant to me and my firm right now. I enjoyed every minute of it.”
- I really liked the “formal presentation by Katie Tolin who could hold a room’s attention for 4 hours.”